A wish ❤


I want to be your friend
Then I don't care if this world would end .

I want to take care of you 
As long as this sky is blue .

I want to talk to you whole night 
And the bird of our friendship will take a flight .

If my desire will be true 
Then the flower of love will definitely grew. 

I want to come close to you 
As paper stick with the help of glue .

Love will start to blossom in our hearts 
Then I will carefully choose colours of my t-shirt .

When you will realise that your heart have feelings too 
All my wishes will come true .

When you bend on your knees and propose
I will readily accept that rose .

Our chapter of relationship will be started 
And the darkness of lonliness will be parted .

Together I want to grow us old 
That will be my hand , everytime you will hold .



Popular posts from this blog

I want to love fire

How do you do it ?