I've found the light of hope inside me....

And even if I'm spending nights without
sleeping:
Feeling empty, yet heavy, having thoughts that I can't
understand,
Watching my soul crying in the darkness inside me,
Living how I don't deserve to, because of the mistake
that was done by someone else,
Sent to where they think I can't comeback,
Where I've to fight even if I want to cry
Where even the walls don't talk to me,
Where there's nobody to understand me
I will rise, I've found the light inside me that wants to
sweep the darkness away,
That wants to take my soul out of the darkness where
it is crying.
I will walk even if I've to walk on the edge of this
slippery cliff and I won't fall down
I will understand me when nobody wants to.
Because it's me who has got to find where my soul
finds the happiness.
And I promise myself that i'll never let this light go off,
I'll help it shine brighter and brighter and one day this
light will lead me out of here,
Help me live how I ever wanted to and will induce
others to get out of this place,
Induce those who have lost the hope,
Who think that it's their home, it is their hell and have
to live here forever.

Popular posts from this blog

I want to love fire

How do you do it ?