Spring Will Come

Spring Will Come !



too...

Life is a lot about the relationship
you have, the people you meet and
the bonds you keep. We all talk
about living in present, but our past
plays an influential role in our
today. A few friends who aren't with
you today, maybe the ones you've
loved aren't here today, you've
walked ahead in life and they might
have too, maybe you don't feel the
same way about them today, it may
not make you cry today, but very
often when you see them you still
get goosebumps, all the negativity
just vanishes in the moment and
you're taken back to where you
stood back then. You don't feel the
hurt anymore, you are not upset
with them anymore, you don't
regret anything anymore. All this
while you keep reminding yourself
to leave it in the past and yet again!!


I looked at them smiling, and I
couldn't even look at them for long
but feels like my eyes photographed
that moment. In that moment
everything else, everybody else, the
noise and the commotion, just
everything became so insignificant
and unimportant. And I know I
wanted to look into their eyes and
tell them how much they are being
missed every second. It isn't like I
don't have the courage to, it's just
that we are stuck, it's a maze and we
are lost. Feelings haven't changed !!
։__〕

Popular posts from this blog

I want to love fire

How do you do it ?