I Look Back aNd I Smile


Quite often we all sit and think
about our bad moments with them,
the fights, the bad times and the
hurt we've been through, but how
many times do we sit down to
cherish the first day you met them,


the first time you kissed, the first
time you looked into their eyes and
felt loved, the first dinner date and
first laughter you shared, the first
time you were in their arms.


It isn't really difficult to think about
the good things for once to remind
yourself that it wasn't all that bad
Maybe it is hard now but that is okay. 


It isn't really difficult to think about
the good things for once to remind
yourself that it wasn't all that bad,
maybe it is bad now but that is okay,
it can't always be smooth.


I was just about to breakdown
but then I got reminded of the
first day I met you, and the first
time we kissed and the first time
we held hands, it calmed my
heart down, it made me smile,
you made me smile.


I told myself that whatever we had
back then was beautiful and crying
about it is an insult to all the good 
Times we have ever had or now
I've decided I won't cry never again. 
πŸƒ

Popular posts from this blog

I want to love fire

How do you do it ?